Monday, August 5, 2013

BIRTHDAY MADNESS

 On April 25 my little Jacob  turned three, what an amazing an big boy he is I always forget that he is only 3 he acts so much older.
Jacob has the cutest laugh that lights up the room, anything that has to do with farts cracks him up, he also know most of his letters and his already starting to write his name.
loves singing popcorn popping, twinkle little star and let the bodies hit the floor.
his favorite toy is transformers
favorite food is pizza, corn dogs, McDonald's fav. color in green like the hulk
I cant imagine my life without this surprise that has forever blessed my life

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKEY









TO my first born baby I cant believe you are six years old my corbin. you stinker pants you are always dirty I  will always find you playing in the dirt.
corbin is full of adventure he has a great imagination jake loves everything you do.
you tell some funny stories and is very ticklish you like building robots out of legos and telling people what to do. I think you shoud be in debate when your older. you like looking and taking care of people booboo's, and cuddling on the couch when we watch a movie.
corbin favorite food is shrimp, pizza ,and  panda express
your favorite toy is transfromers
fav. color is blue

you are my world Corby  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!










No comments:

Post a Comment