Friday, August 9, 2013

BENNY


eight months already it sure has gone by fast, I think I have learned to love the baby stage more now that I know our my last. I want you to stay my baby forever, and never grow up. I look at your brothers getting so big I get excited to think about who you will be more like what kind of person you will be, but it makes me sad at the same time.
know matter how old you get you Will always be baby Ben.



what we know about this little guy already is...

he loves attention, hugs from big brothers, water bottles, going on walks, you love tickles and a blanket to cuddle when he sleeps.
things he hate, peaches, daddy making loud noises, and when his bottle is all gone.




















in a few shorts months you are going to be one years old what a sad and happy day for me to watch you grow. we love you more everyday and cant wait to see what you do next.


No comments:

Post a Comment